FMC is an innovative and ambitious start-up company in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions. With its novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, FMC serves the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. FMC is looking for an Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer (m/f) to complement our team with focus on development of embedded non-volatile memory IP cores.
You will be responsible for circuit design, simulation, layout, verification and characterization of various circuit components of FMC’s eNVM macros (e.g. sense amplifiers, decoders, etc.). You will support the team in defining specifications and integrating the designed components into the overall system.
- Sc. / M.Eng. or higher in electrical engineering
- Experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and simulation tools (e.g. Cadence® DFII)
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience in non-volatile memory design, concepts and operation
- Programming/scripting skills in SKILL, TCL, Python, Verilog, Verilog-AMS
- Planned starting date: January 2017
Competitive salary will be based on a combination of fixed salary and yearly bonus payments.
For further information please contact:
Ferroelectric Memory GmbH
Attn.: Marko Noack
Noethnitzer Str. 64
T +49 178 1666185