FMC is an innovative and ambitious start-up company in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions. With its novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, FMC serves the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. FMC is looking for a Silicon Validation Engineer (m/f) to complement our team with focus on characterization of our embedded non-volatile memory IP cores.
You will be responsible for development of characterization flows and memory yield tests of various eNVM macros (e.g. qualification of hard macro test chips). You will support the team in defining test specifications and silicon validation as well as memory yield engineering in cooperation with our foundry partner.
- Sc. / M.Eng. or higher in electrical engineering
- Familiarity with industry-standard test equipment and software
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with non-volatile memory concepts and operation
- Programming/scripting skills in TCL, C, Python, Verilog
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Competitive salary will be based on a combination of fixed salary and yearly bonus payments.
For further information please contact:
Ferroelectric Memory GmbH
Attn.: Johannes Ocker
Noethnitzer Str. 64
T +49 162 9313031