FMC is an innovative and ambitious start-up company in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions. With its novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, FMC serves the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. FMC is looking for an eNVM Reliability Engineer (m/f) to complement our team with focus on reliability characterization of our embedded non-volatile memory IP cores.
You will be responsible for development of memory tests to identify the root cause of device failure/malfunction. Understanding the degradation/failure mechanisms and reliability requirements of our embedded memory technology as well as contributing to definition of failure modes and reliability targets. You will support the team by performing and developing accelerated testing and data analysis techniques for reliability characterization and qualification. You will develop empirical and physics-based predictive models for reliability assessment and qualification.
- Sc. / M.Eng. or higher in physics or electrical engineering
- Familiarity with industry-standard test equipment and software
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with non-volatile memory and reliability concepts
- Programming/scripting skills in TCL, C, Python, Verilog
- Planned starting date: July 2018
Competitive salary will be based on a combination of fixed salary and yearly bonus payments.
For further information please contact:
Ferroelectric Memory GmbH
Attn.: Johannes Ocker
Noethnitzer Str. 64
T +49 162 9313031