FMC is an innovative and ambitious start-up company in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions. With its novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, FMC serves the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. FMC is looking for a Device Engineer (m/f) to complement our team with focus on leading research and development of our next generation embedded non-volatile memory technology.
You will be responsible for characterization, modeling and simulation of ferroelectric memory devices. This will include the theoretical understanding of the memory device physics as well as the corresponding reliability mechanisms of ferroelectric memory devices. You will characterize and simulate innovative device solutions in order to optimize memory behavior. Own simulation models as well as commercially available simulation tools will be used. Hands-on electrical test is essential for aligning simulation to real silicon data.
- Sc. / M.Eng. or higher in physics or electrical engineering
- Experience in modeling and simulation of semiconductor devices
- Worked previously in electrical test of semiconductor devices
- Deep know-how in semiconductor device physics
- Knowledge in solid state physics
- Programming/scripting skills in MATLAB, Python, C
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with modeling of non-volatile memory concepts
- Material science understanding of ferroelectricity and charge trapping phenomena
- Know-how in ab-initio and TCAD simulation
- Planned starting date: ASAP
- Employment duration: 3 years
Competitive salary, up to 30 days holiday, young and ambitious team, startup mindset.
For further information please contact:
Ferroelectric Memory GmbH
Attn.: Johannes Ocker
01109 Dresden, Germany
T +49 162 9313031