FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
Right now we’re looking for a Student Assistant Test Engineering (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
About your job:
- Perform measurements on state-of-the-art Non-volatile memory devices in an R&D Lab
- Compose experiment summary reports
- Contribute to Lab maintenance
- Sc. / B.Eng. in electrical engineering or similar field of study
- Good technical comprehension
- Practical knowledge in writing code
- Knowledge in Python would be a plus
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Interest in working in a startup environment
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, experienced engineers and scientists in the field of NVM memory, regular team events, good connection to public transport, healthy snacks, german language courses and a competitive salary in a semiconductor startup environment
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org