FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
Right now we’re looking for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
- Responsibility for circuit design, simulation, layout, verification and characterization of various circuit components of FMC’s eNVM macros such as sense amplifiers, decoders, charge pumps, regulators, HV management, etc.
- Run PVT verification, parasitics extraction and silicon validation
- Draw full custom layout from cell floorplanning to DRC and LVS verification
- Support the design team in defining specifications and integrating the designed components into the overall system
- M.Sc. / M.Eng. or higher in electrical engineering
- 5 years of experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and simulation tools (e.g. Cadence® DFII, Virtuoso, Spice simulator, Verilog-A)
- Good knowledge of CMOS technology
- Strong problem solving ability
- Interest in working in a team and start-up environment
- Planned starting date: October 2019
Inspiring working environment, support and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally, flat hierarchies, regular team events, a competitive salary and more…
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via email@example.com