FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 16 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now, we’re looking for a full-time Senior Analog IC Design Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international design team in Dresden.
- Responsibility for circuit design, simulation, layout, verification and characterization of various circuit components of FMC’s eNVM macros such as sense amplifiers, decoders, charge pumps, regulators, HV management, etc.
- Run PVT verification, parasitics extraction and silicon validation
- Draw full custom layout from cell floorplanning to DRC and LVS verification
- Support the design team in defining specifications and integrating the designed components into the overall system.
- M.Sc. / M.Eng. or higher in electrical engineering
- 5 years of experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and simulation tools (e.g. Cadence® DFII, Virtuoso, Spice simulator, Verilog-A)
- Good knowledge of CMOS technology
- Strong problem solving ability
- Interest in working in a team and start-up environment.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, a competitive salary and more…
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via email@example.com
Recruiter: Leonie Döring