FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 16 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Design Verification Engineer (m/f/d) to complement our international design team in Dresden.
- Set up and maintain the verification environment for NVM products
- Develop and maintain behavioral model
- Develop test benches and run regressions for coverage analysis
- Run formal verification to ensure functional correctness.
- Sc. / B.Eng. in electrical engineering, informatics or similar field of study
- 4 years of experience in Design Verification
- Knowledge of UVM and System Verilog
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Interest in working in a start-up environment.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Leonie Döring