FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 16 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time IC Layout Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international design team in Dresden.
- Design layout for custom analog, digital or mixed circuit blocks in NVM chips
- Provide pre-layout block size estimations
- Run DRC, LVS and parasitics extraction
- Deliver robust layout that meets performance, area and power requirements
- Work with circuit designers to highlight critical layout aspects of the block under design.
- Sc. / B.Eng. in electrical engineering, informatics or similar field of study
- 2 years of experience in IC layout
- Good technical knowledge of sub-micron technologies and related design rules
- Proficiency with Cadence design environment
- Interest in working in a start-up environment.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, a competitive salary and a lot more…
For further questions or to apply please send us an email to email@example.com
Recruiter: Leonie Döring