FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 16 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Principal Test Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden.
- Full responsibility for 300 mm electrical test lab (probe station, electrical tester, software environment, infrastructure)
- Standardize test software environment with goal on robustness (software release procedures / revisioning etc.)
- Optimize lab for memory specific tests and high throughput
- Implement and execute test routines defined by device and characterization engineers
- Program data extraction routines
- Grow lab to fully blown memory test lab.
- Sc. / M.Eng. in electrical engineering or similar flied of study
- > 10y experience in electrical test
- Experienced with 300 mm fully automatic probe station (TEL)
- Strong background with electrical test systems, preferable National Instruments
- Skilled in Python, C++ programming
- Structured worker
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- Technical background in NVM technology is a plus.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Leonie Döring