FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 16 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Senior Technology Manager (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden.
- Lead technology development team and manage technology implementation at fab
- Full responsibility for project planning, execution and interaction with fab
- Present status to manufacturing partners
- Manage day-to-day execution of technology group, assign & track tasks
- Implement development strategy leading to qualification of memory technology
- Generate technology reports with team
- Oversee IP generation of engineers
- Define and lead work packages of publicly funded projects.
- Sc. / M.Eng. in electrical engineering or similar flied of study
- > 10y experience in project management
- Highly skilled in leading technology development teams
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong methodical skills
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- Technical background in NVM technology is a plus.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please send us an email to email@example.com
Recruiter: Leonie Döring