FMC is an innovative semiconductor startup driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to path the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Technology Manager (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden.
- Lead technology development team and manage technology implementation at fab
- Full responsibility for project planning, execution and interaction with fab
- Present status to manufacturing partners
- Manage day-to-day execution of technology group, assign & track tasks
- Implement development strategy leading to qualification of memory technology
- Generate technology reports with team
- Oversee IP generation of engineers
- Define and lead work packages of publicly funded projects.
- Sc. / M.Eng. in electrical engineering or similar flied of study
- > 10y experience in project management
- Highly skilled in leading technology development teams
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong methodical skills
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- Technical background in NVM technology is a plus.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please send us an email to email@example.com
Recruiter: Annett Dreßler