FMC is an innovative semiconductor startup driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to path the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Senior Device Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden.
- You work in an international team with experienced engineers
- Responsibility for development of cell and array characterization
- Simulation of the device and array behavior
- Development of innovative device solutions and memory operation algorithms to continue the scaling of our memory technology
- Collaboration with process engineers, circuit designers and product engineers
- Master degree in physics, electrical engineering or similar
- 6 years of working experience
- Background in semiconductor industry
- Familiarity with industry-standard test equipment and software
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Team player
- Structured worker
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Annett Dreßler