FMC is an innovative semiconductor startup driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to path the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
Right now we’re looking for a full-time Senior Modeling & Simulation Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden.
- Modeling & Simulation of ferroelectric field effect transistor (FeFET) memory cells
- Electrical characterization of single FeFET devices as basis for simulation
- Combining electrical test results and simulation models (calibration)
- Establishing and optimizing analytical / numerical models of FeFET devices
- Lead publicly funded modeling & simulation project / execute project reporting & meetings
- Interact closely with technology development group.
- Sc. / M.Eng. in electrical engineering or similar field of study
- > 5y experience in modeling & simulation
- Experienced with TCAD simulation
- Experience with Compact modeling
- Background with electrical test systems
- Skilled in Python, C++ programming
- Structured worker
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- Technical background in NVM technology is a plus.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
For further questions or to apply please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Leonie Döring