FMC is an innovative semiconductor start-up driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to pave the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
Right now we’re hiring a Product Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international Product and Test Team in Dresden.
- Lead product and test development of embedded non-volatile memory macros
- Develop test solutions used in design validation and mass production
- Solve problems on yield improvement, interface with customers on quality assurance, and improve cost efficiency
- Develop hardware and software for device characterization and production test
- Perform characterization and reliability qualification of new designs and provide statistical analysis of results.
- B. Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Applied Sciences or similar field of study
- > 5y experience in microelectronic devices
- Skilled in Python, C/C++ (other HLL) or scripting like PERL, Visual Basic
- Proficiency of statistical analysis and process control
- NVM device know-how (Flash, SONOS, emerging memory technologies)
- Experience in lab experimentation.
What to expect:
Perks includes complimentary onsite German language class, inspiring work environment, remote work, personal and technical development, multi-cultural team, monthly team and social events, breakfasts and lunch, leisure room with table tennis, Urban Sports Club membership, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor startup environment.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
For further questions or to apply please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Annett Dreßler