FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 20 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes.
Right now we’re looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
- Develop ICs for our international customers
- Implement an RTL block level design for embedded memories
- Define RTL synthesis and timing constraints
- Support the full Macro Product and block level functional verification
- Equivalence checking and analyze Static Timing
- Create a behavioral model for the full Macro Product
- Engineering master’s degree or diploma
- 1 – 2 years of experience in digital design
- Good knowledge of hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog) and System Verilog
- Understanding of digital design flow including RTL simulation, logic synthesis, timing constraints, timing closure, STA and back annotation
- Problem-solving ability
- Interest in working in a team and start-up environment
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Perks includes complimentary onsite German language class, inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, remote work, opportunity for personal and technical growth, multi-cultural team, regular team events and breakfasts, Lunch Vouchers, free public transport ticket, Urban Sports Club membership, monthly team and social events, and healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor startup environment.
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via email@example.com
Recruiter: Leonie Döring