FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with around 20 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
Right now we’re looking for a Team Assistant (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
- Support of management team in daily business operations
- Perform administrative tasks like filing documents
- Coordinate travel including travel expenses
- Support an international team, assisting with everything from arranging meetings and office supplies to other duties
- Organization of internal events.
- Min. three years of working experience as assistant, office manager or similar position in a fast-paced international environment
- Can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Interest in working in an international start-up environment.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Perks includes complimentary onsite German language class, inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, remote work, opportunity for personal and technical growth, multi-cultural team, regular team events and breakfasts, table tennis, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket, lunch vouchers, monthly team and social events, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor startup environment.
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Leonie Döring