FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with around 20 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
Right now we’re looking for a Student Assistant Electrical Eng. / Informatics (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
- Homepage improvement (HTML)
- Generation of a literature database (Zotero, JabRef or similar)
- Development electrical test routines (Python)
- Data visualization (Python, JMP)
- Student of informatics, electrical engineering or similar
- Experienced in programming
- Motivated and well-organized
- Good English skills
- Planned starting date: January 2021
Perks includes complimentary onsite German language class, inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, remote work, opportunity for personal and technical growth, multi-cultural team, regular team events and breakfasts, table tennis, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket, lunch vouchers, monthly team and social events, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor startup environment.
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via email@example.com
Recruiter: Leonie Döring