FMC is an innovative semiconductor startup driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to path the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
Right now we’re looking for a Senior Engineer for Material Test (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
- Work in an international team with experienced engineers in the pre-development of the film stacks for ferroelectric memories
- Be responsible for electrical test on our fully automated 300-mm or manual probe stations
- Have weekly meetings for data visualization and discussions with industrial and academic partners
- Develop measurements and analysis routines in Python
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the Technology Team
- Master degree in physics, electrical engineering or similar studies
- Min. 6 years of work experience or PhD
- Background in semiconductor field
- Experience with ferroelectrics is a plus
- Familiarity with industry-standard test equipment and software
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Team player
- Structured worker
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via email@example.com
Recruiter: Annett Dreßler