FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with around 20 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
Right now we’re looking for a Senior Engineer for Material Test (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
- Work in an international team with experienced engineers in the pre-development of the film stacks for ferroelectric memories
- Be responsible for electrical test on our fully automated 300-mm or manual probe stations
- Have weekly meetings for data visualization and discussions with industrial and academic partners
- Develop measurements and analysis routines in Python
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the Technology Team
- Master degree in physics, electrical engineering or similar studies
- Min. 6 years of work experience or PhD
- Background in semiconductor field
- Experience with ferroelectrics is a plus
- Familiarity with industry-standard test equipment and software
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Team player
- Structured worker
- Planned starting date: February 2021
Perks includes complimentary onsite German language class, inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, remote work, opportunity for personal and technical growth, multi-cultural team, regular team events and breakfasts, table tennis, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket, lunch vouchers, monthly team and social events, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor startup environment.
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via email@example.com
Recruiter: Leonie Döring