FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with around 20 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
To complement our team, we’re hiring a Recruiter and Offsite Consultant (m/f/d) in Dresden, Germany.
- You oversee the whole recruiting process (prioritizing technical positions) including active sourcing, job postings and leading interviews
- You work closely together with the hiring managers
- You improve the overall candidate experience
- You are responsible for new employees’ onboarding and help them to adjust to the new environment
- You work with new employees through personal issues in the new city
- You support all employee matters of our new branch in Italy.
- Min. two years of working experience as recruiter, HR generalist or similar position
- Can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- LinkedIn Recruiter Lite skills is a plus
- Interest in working in an international start-up environment.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Perks includes complimentary onsite German language class, inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, remote work, opportunity for personal and technical growth, multi-cultural team, regular team events and breakfasts, table tennis, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket, lunch vouchers, monthly team and social events, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor startup environment.
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via email@example.com
Recruiter: Leonie Döring