FMC is an innovative semiconductor startup driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to path the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes.
Right now, we’re looking for a full-time Analog IC Design Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international design team in Dresden and / or Milan.
- Responsibility for circuit design, simulation, layout, verification and characterization of various circuit components of FMC’s eNVM macros such as sense amplifiers, decoders, charge pumps, regulators, HV management, etc.
- Run PVT verification, parasitics extraction and silicon validation
- Draw full custom layout from cell floorplanning to DRC and LVS verification
- Support the design team in defining specifications and integrating the designed components into the overall system.
- M.Sc. / M.Eng. or higher in electrical engineering
- 5 years of experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and simulation tools (e.g. Cadence® DFII, Virtuoso, Spice simulator, Verilog-A)
- Good knowledge of CMOS technology
- Strong problem solving ability
- Interest in working in a team and start-up environment.
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Annett Dreßler