FMC is an innovative semiconductor startup driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to path the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
Right now we’re looking for an IT Engineer / System Admin (m/f/div) for our office in Dresden.
You will be responsible for the IT infrastructure and the IT security at FMC. This includes first-level user support, maintenance of the existing file server and compute server infrastructure. You will be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, servers, and data security systems. Also, you will ensure that internal IT structure of the enterprise remains up to date. You will avert possible cyber-attacks for greater productivity as per company policies and procedures.
- Manage electronic equipment
- Design and implement processes for ensuring efficient IT operations at FMCDesign and install network and computer hardware configurations
- Maintain, repair, and upgrade the operating system including hardware and software
- Monitor the performance of existing computer systems and IT infrastructures
- Bsc. or Msc. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or Master/Diploma with relevant working experience
- Ideally at least four years experience in R&D or semiconductor environment
- Familiarity in management of electronic equipment
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python)
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure and security systems
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
- Database experience is a plus
- Enthusiastic about developing new technologies
- Excellent communication skills (in English and German)
- Independent and structured worker
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please drop us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Annett Dreßler