FMC is an innovative semiconductor startup driven by its ambitious, young team and their goal to path the way for the next generation highly scaled eNVM.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Principal Device Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden.
As part of our technology development team, you will be responsible to push forward the technology development of our FeFET memory cells and arrays for their application in novel AI use cases. Device engineering tasks range from electrical bench characterization (single devices / mini arrays and active arrays) to building up AI device models in close interaction with our design team.
- Contribute across FeFET projects on device engineering tasks with respect to AI application cases (i.a. electrical characterization / modeling & simulation)
- Contribute to device engineering activities across projects for ferroelectric AI applications / ferroelectric neuromorphic computing
- Electrical bench characterization / package level test
- Modeling & simulation
- Collaborate closely with device, integration and product & test engineers on optimization of memory cell on a regular basis
- Close interaction with design group in order to align device-to-design related performance and requirements for test chips
- Generate technology IP (know-how, trade secrets, patents) and novel device structures for ferroelectric memory cells
- M.Sc. / M.Eng. / PhD in Electrical Engineering / Applied Sciences or similar field of studies
- At least five years of working experience
- Background in semiconductor industry / semiconductor memory landscape
- Knowledge about ferroelectric hafnium oxide
- NVM device know-how (Flash, SONOS, emerging memory technologies)
- Very good knowledge in innovative memory usage for AI, neuromorphic computing, in-memory computing and similar
- Python know-how
- Strong methodical and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Very good communicator and presenter
- Planned starting date: ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Annett Dreßler