FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions with more than 30 employees.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Principal Product Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden or Milan.
- Lead product and test development of embedded non-volatile memory macros from the post-design stage through manufacturing release
- Develop test solutions used in design validation and mass production
- Develop hardware and software for device characterization and production test on automated test equipment (ATE)
- Perform characterization and reliability qualification of new designs and provide statistical analysis of results
- Design and develop hardware and software for stress tests in product qualification
- Work on developing non-volatile memory macros
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Science or similar studies
- Several years of R&D experience in microelectronic Devices and ATE (automatic test equipment)
- Familiarity with electronic lab instruments (scope / LSA) and software (e.g. Python, C++)
- Experience as IC designer with ferroelectric technology is a plus
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Team player, structured worker
Period: Planned starting date ASAP
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 152 29 452 430