FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 16 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Senior Engineer Stack Development (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden.
- Work in an international team with experienced engineers in the pre-development of the film stacks for ferroelectric memories
- Be responsible for electrical test on our fully automated 300-mm or manual probe stations
- Have weekly meetings for data visualization and discussions with industrial and academic partners
- Develop measurements and analysis routines in Python
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the Technology Team
- Master degree in, electrical engineering, physics or similar studies
- 6 years of work experience or PhD
- Background in semiconductor field
- Familiarity with industry-standard test equipment (e.g. Keysight, Keithley, … semiconductor testers) and software (e.g. Python, C, Matlab or similar)
- Experience with ferroelectrics is a plus
- Good technical comprehension
- Strong problem solving ability
- Team player, structured worker
Period: Planned starting date ASAP (July 2021)
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 152 29 452 430