FMC was founded in 2016 as spin-off from Technical University Dresden. We are an innovative and ambitious semiconductor startup with 16 employees in the field of embedded non-volatile (eNVM) memory solutions.
With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes. Right now we’re looking for a full-time Principal AI Design Engineer (m/f/div) to complement our international Technology Team in Dresden and/or Milan.
- Define the architecture of AI chip for Edge Computing with best in-class performance and power consumption
- Responsible for design, simulation, layout, verification and characterization of various circuit components serving the crossbars of FMC’s AI macros, such as decoders, ADC, DAC, adders, multipliers…
- Virtual prototyping of the Crossbar
- Run PVT verification, parasitic extraction and silicon validation
- Support the design team in defining specifications and integrating the designed components into the overall system, including I/F with embedded uC
- Master degree or higher in electrical engineering
- 8 years of experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design in AI environment
- NVM design experience
- In-depth understanding of CNN, spiking NN, In- / Near- Memory Computing and Hyperdimensional Computing (HDC) systems
- Experienced with SystemC modelling and TVM compiler for Crossbar virtual prototyping
- Skilled with industry-standard design and simulation tools (e.g. Cadence® DFII, Virtuoso, Spice simulator, Verilog-A)
- Good knowledge of CMOS technology and ARM/RISC-V uC
- Strong problem solving ability
Period: Planned starting date ASAP (July 2021)
Inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, possibility for personal and technical growth, internationality, regular team events and breakfasts, playroom, language courses, and a competitive salary.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 152 29 452 430