FMC is a memory company developing emerging Non-volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications using hafnium oxide based ferroelectric films. We are an innovative startup founded in 2016 as spin-off from TU Dresden/NaMLab that has grown to >30 people.
Fabless companies as well as semiconductor manufacturers are nowadays looking for disruptive Non-volatile Memory (NVM) solutions like ours. With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes.
Sounds interesting? We want you as Working Student in our headquarters in Dresden!
Your objectives as Working Student:
To pursue our technology development, FMC develop ferroelectric capacitor stacks in collaboration with academia, tool vendors and fabs. Devices range from simple capacitor structures via shortloop vehicles to integrated arrays on 300 mm wafers. The electrical tests are performed on state-of-the-art test equipment and analyzed using Python-based scripts. As a working student at FMC, your tasks will be:
- Plan and schedule measurement tasks assigned to you
- Prepare Python scripts and samples for tests on probe stations
- Analyze the results and discuss next steps with your supervisor
- Familiarize step by step with further test equipment and routines
We are looking for a student who wants to stay for 12 months or longer. As your experience level and skill set progresses, the topics can be expanded according to FMC’s focus and your interests, e.g. towards reliability or failure mode analysis. Moreover, we will be happy to offer opportunities for future project work or thesis topics.
- Enrolled as a student: electrical engineering, physics, nanoelectronics or similar
- First experience with electronic lab instruments (oscilloscopes, semiconductor tester, I-V/C-V meters probe stations…); Programming skill & will to use Python measurement scripts to operate the testers
- Good technical comprehension, reliable and thorough worker with the motivation to grow with us
- Team player fluent in English (B2) to efficiently communicate with our international team of engineers
What to expect:
As a working student you can benefit from the opportunity of personal and professional growth in an inspiring work environment with flat hierarchies in a multi-cultural team. Other perks are regular team events, healthy office refreshments and a competitive salary in a semiconductor environment.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 351 271 88347