FMC is a memory company developing emerging Non-volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications using hafnium oxide based ferroelectric films. We are an innovative startup founded in 2016 as spin-off from TU Dresden/NaMLab that has grown to >30 people.
FMC IT covers a wide range of responsibilities: IT and lab infrastructure (servers, testers, probers, endpoints, networking components), user support, and support of testing of FMC technology.
FMC IT works on mission-critical tasks whose execution is often urgent. In addition, many productivity-enhancing tasks do not require immediate action – they are well suited for a personality who wants to learn and grow together with our company.
Sounds interesting? We want you as Working Student in our headquarter in Dresden!
Your objectives as Working Student:
As an IT Student Assistant at FMC, your tasks will be:
- Assistance in implementation of authorization gateway for local services
- Assistance in implementation of self-service password reset for local Active Directory
- Optimization of existing IT services and workflows
FMC is looking for a person interested in growing with, and contributing to, these tasks in close collaboration with IT management. Even though primary responsibility for task execution will initially rest with the student’s supervisor, more responsibility can be transferred with experience and interest.
- Enrolled as a student: electrical engineering, information technology or similar
- Basic knowledge in operating systems (Windows or Linux), shell scripting (PowerShell or bash) and software development knowledge
- honest, loyal, reliable, helpful, disciplined, adaptable, resilient
- fluent in English (B2) to efficiently communicate with our international team of engineers
What to expect:
As a working student you can benefit from the opportunity of personal and professional growth in an inspiring work environment with flat hierarchies in a multi-cultural team. Other perks are regular team events, healthy office refreshments and a competitive salary in a semiconductor environment.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 351 271 88347