FMC is a Ferroelectric Hafnium Oxide memory company developing emerging Non-Volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications. We are an innovative startup founded in 2016 as spin-off from TU Dresden/NaMLab. With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes.
To strengthen our ambitious and international team, we are hiring asap a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Dresden or our Office in Milan.
Your future job:
- Design and develop emerging NVM memory devices based on Hafnium Oxide technology
- Support the design team in defining specifications and integrating the designed blocks into the memory
- Responsible for the design of analog circuits for NVM memories: sense amps, decoders, bandgap, HV regulators, ADC, LDO, Charge Pumps, etc.
- Run PVT circuit verification including parasitic extraction
- Work closely with layout engineers to ensure block robustness and area optimization
- Perform post silicon verification
- Master Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or a similar study course
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in analog/mixed-signal CMOS IC design
- NVM design experience would be a plus
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and simulation tools (e.g., Cadence® DFII, Virtuoso, Spice simulator, Verilog-A)
- Good knowledge of CMOS technology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in team
Period: Planned starting date ASAP
Location: Dresden (Germany) or Milan (Italy)
Perks include inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, opportunity for personal and professional growth (including complimentary training opportunities), multi-cultural team, regular team events, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket or fuel voucher, lunch allowance, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor environment.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 351 271 88347