FMC is a Ferroelectric Hafnium Oxide memory company developing emerging Non Volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications. We are an innovative startup founded in 2016 as spin-off from TU Dresden/NaMLab.
Fabless companies as well as semiconductor manufacturers are nowadays looking for disruptive embedded Non-Volatile Memory (eNVM) solutions like ours. With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes.
Sound interesting? We want you as our future working student in our headquarter in Dresden!
Your objectives as Working Student:
To pursue its technology development, FMC is designing a variety of test structures and digital testchips. Testing those devices demands a broad range of test hardware and associated test software to be mixed within complex setups. Ensuring the coherence of the whole system is key to provide reliable data to the design and the technology teams. As a working student at FMC, your tasks will be:
- Designing and testing demonstrator circuits for validation purposes of new devices and instruments
- Developing an associated validation methodology, re-using and improving existing PCB boards, to cross-check test resources
- Performing PCB design and achieve board assemblies, create test bench as demonstrators, writing test code as well as analyzing the output data
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the methods and associated test setups
We are looking for a student who wants to stay for 12 months or longer.
The working student shall be integrated within the Product and Test Group mostly located in Dresden and the position would be supervised from both Dresden and Milan.
- Enrolled as a working student: electrical engineering, physics, nanoelectronics or similar
- Familiarity with electronic lab instruments (oscilloscopes, supplies, probe station…)
- Able to deal with PCB circuit design and solder simple discrete components
- Software skills is a plus (e.g. Python, C++)
- Good technical comprehension, Strong problem-solving ability, Team player
What to expect:
As a working student you can benefit from the opportunity of personal and professional growth in an inspiring work environment with flat hierarchies in a multi-cultural team. Other perks are regular team events, healthy office refreshments and a competitive salary in a semiconductor environment.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 351 271 88347