FMC is a Ferroelectric Hafnium Oxide memory, developing emerging Non Volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications.
To strengthen and support our ambitious and international team, we are hiring asap a part-time HR Assistant (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Dresden.
Your future job:
- Provide administrative support to HR & Office Manager (Assist with day-to-day operations, handling correspondence, preparing certificates, statements, work instructions and job references)
- Proactive conception, support, takeover and implementation of HR projects
- Support in payroll preparation for Germany and Italy
- Master data maintenance including the HR software system administration
- Performing daily general office clerk duties and tasks (running orders, coordinating courier service for shipping – national and international, procurement of office supplies, support in facility management tasks)
- Support the organization of meetings including guest management, travel arrangements as well as business trips of employees
- Planning, coordination and implementation of HR marketing activities such as job fairs, advertisement campaigns, creation of flyers, etc.
- Economics/business studies degree or completed vocational training in related field
- Significant professional working experience as HR assistant, office clerk or similar
- Business fluent in English and German
- Very good MS Office skills
- Knowledge about German employment and tax law is preferable
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent problem-solving ability and flexibility
- Discretion as well as service oriented and structured working style
- Italian language skills would be a plus
Period: Planned starting as of now
Location: Dresden (Germany)
Perks includes inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, opportunity for personal and professional growth (including complimentary training opportunities), multi-cultural team, regular team events, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket or fuel voucher, lunch allowance, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor environment.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 351 271 88347