FMC is a Ferroelectric Hafnium Oxide memory company developing emerging Non Volatile Memory solutions for stand-alone and embedded applications. We are an innovative startup founded in 2016 as spin-off from TU Dresden/NaMLab. With our novel and ground-breaking memory technology, based on ferroelectrics, we serve the needs of the rapidly growing IoT market for current and future technology nodes.
To strengthen our ambitious and international team, we are hiring asap an Electronic Laboratory Technician (m/f/d) for our headquarter in Dresden.
Your future job:
You will be responsible for receiving, storing, filing and preparing coupon and silicon-wafer samples to be electrically characterized via ATE (automated Test Equipment), planning test, testing, collecting and reporting results of their tests.
As your expertise grows you will be assigned more responsibilities pertaining the laboratory maintenance and equipment usage planning, as well as equipment maintenance and periodical/extraordinary maintenance and calibration/diagnostic.
You shall also become responsible of the Laboratory supplies and manage its inventory.
- Completed education/training or study degree – preferably in the field of electrical engineering
- Relevant professional experience in an electric lab would be a plus
- Familiarity with laboratory instrumentation and computerized equipment.
- Basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge of electrical circuits would be a plus
- Fluent English skills
- Good technical comprehension and attention to detail and good organizational
- Structured, process-oriented and methodical working style
Period: Planned starting date ASAP
Location: Dresden (Germany)
Perks include inspiring work environment, flat hierarchies, opportunity for personal and professional growth (including complimentary training opportunities), multi-cultural team, regular team events, Urban Sports Club membership, free public transportation ticket or fuel voucher, lunch allowance, healthy office refreshments, and a competitive salary in a semiconductor environment.
For further questions or to apply please contact:
HR & Office Manager
Tel.: +49 351 271 88347